is when you can go a whole week, month, maybe year, without seeing someone — maybe not even talking — then seeing them and acting like nothing happened. It’s dope when that happens. It hurts like a bitch or is hella awkward when it doesn’t. Really though, seeing someone and acting like “the good ol’ days” > any other feeling. For the most part. Haha.
Took Deirman to school. Went to 2nd, had a little breakfast party while watching “The 60s”. DUDE, SUPER LEGIT! Went to 4th, had our speaking final, then chilled. Tutorial and 6th were hella chill cause it was just yearbook signing and presentations. At the end of school, me, Jenna, and Deirman went to Vallejo to pick up Deirman’s car. We went to TapEx after because it was hella close. I missed that shit. Went home and slept in with Babe in my arms while she watched TV. At around 730, we hit up the Carnival and it was alright. Not too bad. I WON A FUCKING GOLDFISH THOUGH! I got a ball in the hardest bowl. It’s like that game in Circus Circus where you have to get a ball in the gauntlet, except it was ping pong balls and fishbowls. You need to get 2 for an aquarium. I only got 1, so it was my choice. Welcome to my life, Nemo the Goldfish. He’s staying at Jenna’s house.
After the Carnival, me and Jenna hung out at the Marina. No one was there. We walked, then sat down on a bench near my car. After hanging out, this random black guy parks behind us and was like “I’m not trying to ruin the mood.” Hahaha we told him it was okay. We talked for a bit, then 10 minutes later he was like “I’m not trying to ruin the mood, but you guys are really cute together. No one ever goes to the Marina just to talk.” Jenna and I told him that it hella put smiles on our faces. I love people like that. I was gonna ask for his name and his job or whatever, but I didn’t. Dopeass guy, forreal.
After dropping Jenna home, I headed to Jonathan/my house and SDJB went to MADFISH! Happy hour thoughhh. Best way to end the day. Now they’re playing Rat Screw, I’m blogging/playing CoD, and Nemo is HOPEFULLY still alive. I’m gonna buy him fish food tomorrow. =) Good night guys.
Signing off, Brian T.
That’s what some random black guy said to me and Jenna after saying we were cute. Now I’m ending it with my bestfriends. More info later. =)
By this time most people are aware of the potential staffing changes in our music departments. A lot of people are upset about this and have been commenting on social
However, parents, boosters,
and administration are urging
students and everyone else
affected by these changes to
stop using social networking
sites to comment on them. Right now some of the comments are
hurting our directors rather than
Please REBLOG to make sure that everybody knows.
Omgawd. Cologne by Ben fold. Listen to it. Now
:O Tiffany taught Ronald how to play that last week. It was pretty relaxing.
- Myself: dude.
- Myself: tell me i don't look legit.
- Myself: http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs550.snc3/30136_127196920625208_100000047017649_322976_283156_n.jpg
- BrianC: HAHAHA I KNEW IT WAS GONNA BE THIS PIC
- BrianC: i hella like this pic no bromo
- Myself: hahahah.
- Myself: wtf esp nig.
- BrianC: yup yup
- (Talking about the "cutest couple" or whatever in the newspaper)
- May: Why aren't you and Jenna in here?
- Me: I don't know. We don't know hella people.
- May: Why not? I think you guys know a lot of people.
- Me: I don't know.
- May: You guys should totally be in here! You guys have been going out for hella long.
- Me: Yeah I know. Thanks!
- May: How long has it been?
- Me: Almost 3 years.
- May: Damn. I'm going to tell David to put you guys in here.
- Me: Yeah, I guess. I mean, compared to the other "cute couples" who've been only going out for like a month, me and Jenna have been going out for almost 3 years and have never been in there.
- May: Yeah, I'm going to tell David.
- Me: Hahaha, thanks!
Deirman: We’ve been best friends ever since Kindergarten. We’re both 17 now, and we met when we were 5 or 6. Holy shit bro. We’re gonna be friends for life, I assure you that. Have a good day man, I hope it goes well. It should because… you know why. Hahaha.
Eddie: Damn breh. I hella remember meeting you in our first day in Band Camp 07-08. We’ve been tight ever since. Cymbal line together! Hahaha. I never took up Tenor and you never actually tried out for Bass(although you did condition on it), but regardless you are one of my niggas and someone who I actually look up to. I love you bro. Have a good birthday!
- (Talking about who's she's sitting with at the Banquet.)
- Charisse.: I'm with happy couple Daniel and mellanomanie, distant couple jade and Marc, and incomprehendable couple may and Zai.
- Charisse: hahaha
- Myself: LMAO.
- Myself: what does me and Jenna classify as?
- Charisse: long term beautiful couple
- Myself: =)
- Charisse: who else is in a relationship?
- Charisse: I want to classify them.
- Myself: i'm gonna tumblr this.
- Charisse: hahaha
- Charisse: hahahahahahahaha
- Myself: after i watch the dance vid again.
- Charisse: zais going to get mad, then laugh, then I'll just say I love you and she'll be like, awe I love you too!
Got up early to work on some of the performance stuff. Excited for lunchtime only. Hahaha. We passed out stickers and shit around the school to get people to support us. Not to bribe, but cause we were the only group(I think) to go ALL out and stuff.
Lunch came and BAM! Performance. Dope stuff maaaan. I think it was one of the best ones we’ve had. It was raining too, slightly, but that made it even more dope. Everyone was in to it, and I think the crowd loved us. Haha. =) I love you TRU RHYTHM AND MOTIONS CREW. Aka TRMC. Whoever was wondering. Lol.
After school, some of us hit up Wingstop in Vallejo to meet up with Jessica and Iz. We went to Target and Vallejo High to pass time until practice. It was dope to meet up with them and catch up a little. Next week, where else? Lol.